Friday, January 29, 2010

wonderful day

WOWWW...
finally my final test is over, fyuuhhh wish i can get my good assessment
thank you for support and wishes guys
on my last post i promised to post my activities last month, I went to the puncak for rafting along with my college friends, I'm very scared actually , because it is different from the rafting in Dufan hehehe
yup it's real, which means that the wild adventures we can't guess and the worst part is I can't swim






happy valentines and gong xi fat choi by the way,
hhhmm so bad i can join last meet up huhuhu
wish we can meet up later

kiss kiss arin,
muah

9 comments:

  1. wahh! seems so fun :) anyway, happy valentine! :)

    keep in touch
    *smooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei there happy valentine! :)
    whaa u guys seems having alot of fun. :)
    yeaah im gonna link u back yaa. thx alot dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. the activity looks so fun! =)
    happy val's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so fun. jadi mau rafting juga haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks fun!
    where is the exact location?
    i sould love to try someday :)
    have a great weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha awesome photos!

    i wanna go rafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. water rafting.. i miss the adrenaline rush it once gave me..

    p.s: check out my latest post here.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete