Friday, January 29, 2010

wonderful day

WOWWW...
finally my final test is over, fyuuhhh wish i can get my good assessment
thank you for support and wishes guys
on my last post i promised to post my activities last month, I went to the puncak for rafting along with my college friends, I'm very scared actually , because it is different from the rafting in Dufan hehehe
yup it's real, which means that the wild adventures we can't guess and the worst part is I can't swim






happy valentines and gong xi fat choi by the way,
hhhmm so bad i can join last meet up huhuhu
wish we can meet up later

kiss kiss arin,
muah

9 comments:

  1. wahh! seems so fun :) anyway, happy valentine! :)

    keep in touch
    *smooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei there happy valentine! :)
    whaa u guys seems having alot of fun. :)
    yeaah im gonna link u back yaa. thx alot dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. the activity looks so fun! =)
    happy val's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics
    your blog is great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so fun. jadi mau rafting juga haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks fun!
    where is the exact location?
    i sould love to try someday :)
    have a great weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha awesome photos!

    i wanna go rafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. water rafting.. i miss the adrenaline rush it once gave me..

    p.s: check out my latest post here.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete