Wednesday, January 6, 2010

blue is jeans my jeans is blue

holiday its over,it means i have to go back to my routine study, learn, and learn next week i will follow the final test i must study hard for this because it so affects to my graduation graduation about 40% ! wwwwwooooootttt i will do my best (its a must) hehe
I havnt talked to you guys? I am a student at my school london public relations *semester one, so I dont want to fail at my firt years in here wish me luck ya :D


I bought this at senen about Rp 1000,-
What you need for this project is :

only cutter, studded, and many patiences :)


FIRSTripped jeans with cutter

second
put the studded in the back pocket with a pattern you like (be creative with it)


yup as simple as that ! hihihi
and tadaaaaaaa my cheapoweapo pants looks different
hohoho, by the way eva silviana told me, ive got go girl fashion tag of the week
wohhhoooooo
thanks eva silviana hihihi
dont forget to follow my twitter, I am very active in there
just klik this --> ariyanisukma :)

muah !
arin :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow.. love your DIY pants! great job... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style bebhh :D of course, lets exchange link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the DIY..you've definitely upgraded those shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great DIY ariiin!! :D..love how it turns !!

    and congratulations for being the fashion tag of the week!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay sure for the exchange link :) link me first then told me if u have to done it so i do it too :)

    i love ur diy , i'll try at home sist ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ yessi : thank you yessi hehe

    @devi : ive already link your blog to mine :)

    @dotie : thank you dotie :)

    @fika : thank you ka :)
    hihihi *blushing

    @ms.gee : thankies gee, ive already link your blog to mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaa i love your diy pants! *i should try this* hehehe. ;9
    http://onelittlethoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. kewl itu disenennya dimanaaaanyaa sihh?

    ReplyDelete