Thursday, January 21, 2010

my bitches birthdaaay !

dated 16 January yesterday my friend's birthday, I thought how that he was surprised and delighted of course, because me and my friends were familiar with the surprise came to the house at midnight and bring a cake, it was very common
so I decided to make her upset,me and my friends just to say happy birthday by sms
at the night i arranged so yuki want to hang out with melodi,
they go to sency, me, nuke, novia and brandon go after shes arrived to sency
melodi said "yuki udah marah marah + bete"
yupp thats what we need!! haha
after the sms, me and my friends waiting in the toilets with the cakes


TAAAADAAAAAAA !!
she was very touched

birthday girls (yuki andriani)

thank you for nuke, novia, brandon, melodi, nadia and ect has helped me :)

dont forget to follow my twitter im very active in there klik here --> @ariyanisukma

12 comments:

  1. makasi kak,
    follow-ny pke bloglovin ya? gaada google friend connect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i do miss you sooooo much hehehe. i like the way you dress:) please check out my new post http://reginastacia.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-skip-that-sad-thingy-and.html and please leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that's so much fun! i love surprising my friends, it's so thrilling. and i love your glasses, they're really cute.

    http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love surprise parties! :D
    and those bangles are rockin! i piled on my bangles too...:D

    gizellefaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your big glasses.. i was planning on getting one too.. more for function than style.. my glasses are too small, cant get a good overall view of things hehe..

    The ViXeN's LaiR

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love surprising my friend as well! love your bangles, btw <3 nice to know you, and of course we can exchange link. i'll link your blog asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoooooo this is what i called a coincidence truely exists. I did the post of my friend's birthday too kak hehhe. Check check!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow nice blog, visit my blog if you want..

    http://risingecha91.blogspot.com

    can we exchange link?

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comment on my blog (:
    i love ur leopard bangles. looks lovely. hehe.
    happy bday to ur friend (:

    xoxo
    zipperandpepper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Really nice blog!
    Wouldn't mind exchanging link with you, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment dear :D
    wow I love your style! it's very fun, cool, and awesome! great inspiration !
    I've linked you already. hehee love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much for dropping by my blog and the lovely comments :D
    hope you've had a great weekend..
    michelle . @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete