Sunday, May 5, 2013

Seems like yesterday

I went to GFJA (Galeri Foto Jurnalistik ANTARA) yesterday, doing another research for my thesis, and thanks God, I still can have a couple of coffee and lil conversation with my friends there in the middle of my research hehe.
1 May, 2013, on MAYDAY ( Hari Buruh ) GFJA, made an exhibition about Indonesian worker, how they life, they work, and many more. You can visit the exhibition until 19 May 2013 on Galeri Foto Jurnalistik ANTARA, at Pasar Baru. Too bad I can't attending the opening of the exhibition cause heavy rain all the time of those day. 











( What I wore yesterday Jeans Vest - Ps. Senen, Polka Shirt - SCHATZI, Same shit different day - Wellborn company , Polka Pants - SCHATZI , ankle boots - EST , Beanie - HighOfWall )

22 comments:

  1. thank you for your super lovely opinion! surely we could meet up sometime. Love this dotted top and pants look


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the entire look!! Would be so honoured if you had a look at my blog and maybe we can follow each other via gfc?? www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. clananya lucu d :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your outfit! And the exhibition also sounds really interesting.

    Have a wonderful week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cute :)
    thanks for following me, followed you back sweety <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really cool this time. I have followed your blog. Will you follow my blog _? I hope you like to see first.
    thank you

    http://naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a fab look! girl you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your polka dots pieces|:-)

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina & Eva
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit :)


    http://fashionbymara.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit, love the photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. deeply in love with this outfit <3<3
    thanks for following me, just did the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute outfit :)

    following you now, maybe follow back?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the tshirt and polka dots combo. stay in touch <3

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiufl outfit girl. So cool and nice.
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit girl. So cool and nice.
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your polkadot pants, kak! :))
    You look so boyish and edgy!

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a funky outfit, really liking the polka dots and I'm in love with that denim vest! :)

    ReplyDelete